Search found 1890 matches
They do like it very humid 87 RH but the media drains well. Mine are grown in plastic clear pots with large chunks of bark topped with sphagnum moss. Warm intermediate 82F days 65F nights with good air movement. The crown should never have water logged in. Hopes this helps
- Sat May 14, 2016 12:01 am
- Forum: Paphiopedilum Species
- Topic: Making a miniature Paph. Johanna Burkhardt
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1098
I am thinking of doing this cross and I want to make a miniature version of the dark form of Paph. Johanna Burkhardt. Ramon :D Paph. wilhelminae (pod parent) https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7705/26907321852_ca3f72ddf8_z.jpg Paph. adductum var. anitum (pollen parent) https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7236/...
- Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:39 pm
- Forum: Pictures of Awarded Phalaenopsis
- Topic: Phalaenopsis Pylo's Key-Lime Pie 'Marley' AM/AOS
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3700
Congratulation Mike and good cross Peter!!