Proud Daddy

User avatar
DelawareJim
Customer
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 am
Location: Chester County, PA

Re: Proud Daddy

Post by DelawareJim » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Ben Belton wrote:
DelawareJim wrote:You need to teach me how to do stem props.

Come on down. Bryan on here wants to learn too. We'll have a class. Tuition is pizza and Diet Dr Pepper for me :D


Sounds like a plan. Maybe swing by the Nortons too.
Hmmmm. Gotta talk with the boss.

Cheers.
Jim
If I could only have one Phal, it would have to be a bellina.

User avatar
TheBlazingAugust
Customer
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am
Location: Saskatoon, Canada

Re: Proud Daddy

Post by TheBlazingAugust » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Ben Belton wrote:
DelawareJim wrote:You need to teach me how to do stem props.

Come on down. Bryan on here wants to learn too. We'll have a class. Tuition is pizza and Diet Dr Pepper for me :D


I would SOO go if I could!!!! I think you need to make a visit to the Great White North!!! :D
Love is Love is Love is

~Cody~

User avatar
Ben Belton
Customer
Posts: 5642
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:36 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: Proud Daddy

Post by Ben Belton » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 pm

TheBlazingAugust wrote:I would SOO go if I could!!!! I think you need to make a visit to the Great White North!!! :D

Would be awesome to come to Canada. So many places there I'd like to visit. Too bad you can't come here. We are having a crazy mild winter. High here was 65 today. Normal high is something like 42. The spring flowers are blooming.
Carpe Diem

User avatar
TheBlazingAugust
Customer
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am
Location: Saskatoon, Canada

Re: Proud Daddy

Post by TheBlazingAugust » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Ben Belton wrote:
TheBlazingAugust wrote:I would SOO go if I could!!!! I think you need to make a visit to the Great White North!!! :D

Would be awesome to come to Canada. So many places there I'd like to visit. Too bad you can't come here. We are having a crazy mild winter. High here was 65 today. Normal high is something like 42. The spring flowers are blooming.


I would LOVE to visit, but of course, age, school, and money prevents that kind of a thing!!! I am F* illiterate, but we have been having super warm weather here too, -5C* compared to -30C*!!!
Love is Love is Love is

~Cody~

User avatar
Ben Belton
Customer
Posts: 5642
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:36 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: Proud Daddy

Post by Ben Belton » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 pm

TheBlazingAugust wrote:I am F* illiterate

haha... sorry... it was 18.3C here today. :D
Carpe Diem

User avatar
TheBlazingAugust
Customer
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am
Location: Saskatoon, Canada

Re: Proud Daddy

Post by TheBlazingAugust » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Ben Belton wrote:
TheBlazingAugust wrote:I am F* illiterate

haha... sorry... it was 18.3C here today. :D


:shock: :shock: :shock: That's late spring and t-shirt temps for us!!!!
Love is Love is Love is

~Cody~

Mervin
Posts: 2473
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Proud Daddy

Post by Mervin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 am

Ben Belton wrote:
TheBlazingAugust wrote:I am F* illiterate

haha... sorry... it was 18.3C here today. :D



That is mild, super mild !!!!! :D
That's the temperature I set my bedroom air-condition to every night.

Anyway congratulating on your babies !
Mervin Quah
Singapore

Post Reply

Return to “Propagation - Flasking, Cloning, Lab Techniques”