It allows us to look up orchid hybrid name - parents.
I think this is the main page http://bluenanta.com:8000/
Found out about it on Facebook.
Update - more information on this group.
This group is intended for anyone who love orchid and would like to share and compare their pictures with others in the BlueNanta.com website. Please feel free to invite your orchid buddies to join the group as well smile emoticon
BlueNanta is a not-for-profit project. The project's goal is to develop a web application, an educational tool that enable people to connect their orchid pictures with others of the same (or similar) taxonomy classes. This connectivity opens up lots of possibilities as you explore BlueNanta.
Any member is welcome to post or share orchid photos or post ideas or suggestions to improve BlueNanta. Any photos posted is considered submitted to be displayed in BlueNanta if they are subjected to the following guidelines:
1) Pictures should clearly and truthfully represent the subject. High quality/resolution is good but not necessary.
2) Include correct scientific name. Pictures without name will not be used. Also include awards, growers or breeders and location of plants if these information are available.
3) For hybrids please include parentage if it is known. This is to avoid placing pictures under the wrong grex. Sometimes, different crosses were registered in RHS under the same clonal name.
4) You are invited to post unregistered hybrids as well. However, the current version of BlueNanta can only display registered hybrids. But there is a plan to make this happen, perhaps this Summer.
5) If you share a picture posted by someone else, please do not neglect to clearly include the name of the picture owner.
6) Other than pictures, your ideas, criticisms, suggestions... are always welcome and appreciated. Many comments have already been adopted and I hope there will be many more to come.
Thank you for using BlueNanta.